Yes, in order to donate you must purchase one of the Deep RiverRock ‘Thirst for Better’ bottles in store.
The value of your unique code (10 cent or 10 pence) will be determined on your IP address and you will only be able to donate to a group in your country of residence, which will also be based on the IP address.
Please remember the Community groups that you can donate to are specific to the region where you log in, either Northern Ireland or Republic of Ireland. The chatbot can be used to donate to groups in either ROI or NI.
An individual person can donate up to 50 codes per day. If you have more than 50 codes to donate, please contact us here – [email protected]
However, please note many individuals from one Group can donate 20 each on the same day to allow a multiple of codes to be donated. The limit of 20 is just per person.
If Coca Cola HBC discovers or suspects fraudulent or ineligible votes, these may be removed from the process at the sole discretion of Coca Cola HBC.
To donate to a group in The Thirst for Better campaign you should first of all purchase a bottle of Deep RiverRock and peel back the label to reveal the unique code.
Scan the Facebook messenger icon on the bottle to open communication with Deep RiverRock via messenger or visit www.deepriverrock.ie/thirstforbetter and follow the ‘redeem’ steps, selecting the group of your choice that Deep RiverRock are supporting through their Thirst for Better campaign.
Thirst for Better are supporting community groups on the Island of Ireland, who are working towards being their better selves. These groups must target at least one of the following key priorities; emotional, physical and/or social needs within their local community.
You can search by a group name you know, or alternatively you can search by interest, location or if you would prefer you can donate to a randomised group selected.
Please remember for donating to a Community group of your choice, if you are logging on to the website in the Republic of Ireland, you will only see groups in this region. Likewise, if you are located in Northern Ireland you will only be able to see and donate to those in the North.
The chatbot can be used to donate to groups in either ROI or NI.
Each unique code can only be entered once and each IP address will be limited to 50 codes per day. For more information on this please visit our Terms and Conditions.
If you have more than 50 codes to donate, please contact us here – [email protected]
If you have a query, please email us at [email protected]. This email address will operate between business hours. Alternatively please contact our Fund Manager on +44 (0)78 2456 8043 between the working hours of 10am-2pm Monday to Friday.
Please retry entering your unique code, ensuring all characters are entered correctly. If you continue to experience problems, please contact us at [email protected]. Please retain your label so we can validate your code..
The information you can view is based on your country of residence, which will also be based on the IP address.
If you are logging on to the website in the Republic of Ireland, you will only see groups in this region. Likewise, if you are located in Northern Ireland you will only be able to see and donate to those in the North.
The chatbot can be used to donate to groups in either ROI or NI.
You can view information on each group by visiting their profile here. If the group is happy for you to contact them, they will list their contact details on their project page.
By entering this promotion, entrants will be deemed to have accepted, and will be bound by, these terms and conditions and by any other requirements set out in related promotional materials. These terms and conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials.
The Promoter is Coca-Cola HBC Ireland and Northern Ireland Limited, Huntstown Business Park, Cappagh Road, Ballycoolin, Dublin 11 and Knockmore Hill, 12 Lissue Road, Lisburn, County Antrim, Northern Ireland, BT28 2SW.
The Agency is MXB, 355 - 367 Lisburn Road, Belfast, County Antrim, BT9 7EP.
How To Enter: Simply Donate a code to the Thirst For Better fund and enter your email address.
1. This Promotion is open to UK & Republic of Ireland residents aged 18 years and over, excluding employees and their immediate families of Coca-Cola Ireland and Northern Ireland Limited, Coca-Cola HBC (the “Promoter”) and their affiliates, agencies, or anyone else professionally connected with the promotion.
2. No entries from agents, third parties, organised groups and/or syndicates will be accepted.
3. Promotional Period: This promotion is open from 00:00 1st January – 23:59 31st January 2019
4. Any email addresses received after 23:59 31st January 2019 will be deemed invalid and will not qualify as eligible entries.
5. To enter: Donate a code to the Thirst For Better Fund and enter your email address for a chance to win. All participants who enter will receive an automated message response (at no charge) confirming entry into the prize draw.
6. Participants are advised to take care when entering their email address; the Promoter is not responsible for mistypes. Only correct entries that have followed the instructions will be accepted. For the avoidance of doubt, spelling mistakes will be disqualified. Capital letters or lowercase will both be accepted. Entries or claims not received, incomplete, illegible or delayed will not be accepted.
7. The Promoter has sole and absolute discretion to determine which entries are genuine and therefore eligible to take part in this Promotion.
8. Prize includes: Part A) A daily spot prize + Part B)€/£2,019 For Your Local Community Group
9. The prize will be issued by mxb by post within 30 days of receiving a valid postal address. Once the prize is presented to the recipient Coca-Cola HBC Ireland and Northern Ireland Limited and mxb are no longer involved in the booking or enjoyment of the prize in any way. When accepting the prize, you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
10. Prizes are non-transferable and non-refundable; All prize elements are subject to availability.
11. The €/£2,019 donation will be sent directly to the winners chosen Community Group as part of the Deep River Rock Thirst For Better Fund. Please note that in order for your chosen Community Group to qualify for a donation they must adhere to the terms and conditions set out in the Deep River Rock Thirst For Better Fund. To see the full Deep River Rock Thirst for Better Fund terms and conditions please visit: www.deepriverrock.ie/thirstforbetter/terms-conditions
Notification and Delivery of the Prize
12. The draw will be random and will take place on:
Part A – weekly commencing 7th January 2019
Part B - week commencing Mon 4th February 2019
13. The Agency will attempt to contact winners within 2 days (excluding Bank Holidays and weekends) of the draw taking place, on the email address used to enter at the time of entering. In the event that the Promoter cannot contact any winner after taking reasonable steps to do so or the winner is not eligible to accept the prize or fails to accept the prize within 2 days of being contacted by the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its absolute discretion to award the prize to a substitute winner drawn at random.
14. In the event that the prize is not received within 7 working days, please contact mxb on (+44) 028 9066 2225.
15. In the event that there are any queries raised regarding delivery information, the Agency may need to contact the participant via the telephone number provided.
16. Prizes are non-transferable and cannot be sold or auctioned. Any person found in breach of this term will be disqualified from participating.
17. No cash or other alternative gifts available in whole or in part, except in the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Agency; the Agency reserves the right to offer a suitable alternative of equal or greater value. Unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Agency, the prize will only be awarded directly to the winner.
18. By submitting any information required as part of their entry into the competition, entrants agree to their information being held and processed in accordance with the relevant Data Protection laws in force.
Your data will be shared with the Promoter and their associated promotional agency, mxb solely for the purpose of administering this promotion. You may access your personal data at any time, have it removed or modified on simple request to [email protected] or mxb, 355-367 Lisburn Road, Belfast, BT9 7EP.
19. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries and the winners and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotion’s entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means.
20. The Promoter’s decision is final in all matters pertaining to the promotion.
21. For a confirmation of the winner’s name and county, Tel. mxb on: (+44) 028 9066 2225 between 11th – 15th February 2019.
22. Winners may be required to take part in publicity relating to this promotion and in all events, agree to the publication of their full names and counties.
23. In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human, mobile or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion or the awarding of prizes, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
24. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter accepts no liability for any damage, loss or injury suffered due to entering this promotion or taking up a prize.
25. Limitations of liability: insofar as permitted by law, neither the Promoter nor the promotional parties assume any responsibility or liability for:
i. Any incorrect or inaccurate entry, or for any faulty, incorrect, failed, erroneous or failed electronic data transmissions;
ii. Communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of this promotion causing delays or disruption;
27.These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Ireland and any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
28. Promoter: Coca-Cola HBC Ireland and Northern Ireland Limited (Huntstown Business Park, Cappagh Road, Ballycoolin, Dublin 11 & Knockmore Hill, 12 Lissue Road, Lisburn, County Antrim, Northern Ireland, BT28 2SW)